Monday, December 15, 2008


Working on the new issue of the Three Records zine that I do. In the zine, I ask people to name three records that have changed and/or inspired their lives. So interesting to see how music came in to people's lives and the effect it had on them. SO excited to be working on this project again!!! There have been people's list that have come in that have brought me to tears- so good. This is the cover of the first one... I'll let you all know when the second one is finished!!!
Hope everyone is well and warm!
Best,
Chrissy

2 Comments:

Blogger D. Sine said...

Oh boy! I look forward to this new issue, the first one was great.

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the first one and can't wait for the second one.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home