Saturday, November 08, 2008

Just returned home from an amazing shoot down in Tulum, Mexico. Our producer Dominique found this amazing Eco Resort right on the beach... Can't even begin to tell you how breathtaking the place was. Jungle on one side, crystal clear waters on the other. We stayed and shot there which was really nice, especially with 6AM call times. The light there is amazing and we didn't want to miss a minute of it! We would shoot for about four hours and then have a siesta (when in Rome!). During that time, everyone could relax or go for a swim while the art director, stylist, photo editor and I edited the photos from the morning. Was such a nice way to work. Though, I think the most amazing aspect of this shoot, beyond the location, was the crew. There were 11 of us. Better yet, 11 women. There was just something really cool about a woman crew creating what is "sexy" to the viewer. I talked with the models about this quiet a bit. Encouraging confidence as sexy rather that a "come hither" kind of look. They were great and each time I look at the photos I think "wow, they all look so confident, so fierce." Yeah, I used the word fierce for the first time in my life. Ha, though I have to say I really understand it now. I can't thank everyone enough for all of their hard work! You guys make me proud to be a part of such a great crew!
Love you all,
Chrissy
Here are some "behind the scenes" photos:



















Every time the rooms were cleaned, there was a new creature left.
WARDROBE

ALESANDRA AND DEANNA DANCING!

VIEW FROM MY ROOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

THE TOWEL CREATURES!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home