Monday, October 27, 2008



I came across this little book of drawings called "SAD ANIMALS" by Adam Meuse and was immediately won over by it. I stood in the bookstore laughing out loud for a good five minutes. I scanned my favorite little owl so you can get an idea of what's in there. Not sure where you can get them in other parts of the country but in Los Angeles, you can get your own copy at SKYLIGHT BOOKS on Vermont in Los Feliz. (You should just go there anyway and check out the new art/photo/rad annex next door. It's my favorite place to go these days. So much inspiration in one little store). OR you can email Adam at the email he has listed in the book: meusetrap@yahoo.com
I think I've bought about 12 of these by now as gifts. So good!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger social insect said...

Thank you! (This is Adam) I really appreciate you buying and sharing my little book.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

ahhhhhh!!!!! i love love love this book!!! thank you c pipes. i love you more.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home